Pediatric Plastic Surgery
Bangor Plastic and Hand Surgery provides comprehensive, compassionate care for the most difficult conditions. We understand the special requirements of children and the intricacies of performing surgery on growing youngsters. Our sole focus is to give your child the best possible results. We offer the complete spectrum of pediatric plastic surgery services. We will work closely with you and your child to ensure that you fully understand and are comfortable with the care we provide.
- We offers treatment for acquired and congenital problems of the head and neck, trunk and upper and lower extremities.
- Conditions treated include but are not limited to:
- Cleft lip and palate
- Ear reconstruction and microtia
- Facial paralysis and facial nerve injury
- Brachial plexus injuries
- Congenital hand (syndactyly, polydactyly, hypoplastic thumb, trigger thumb)
- Pediatric burns
- Microsurgical procedures in children