Founded by Dr. David Branch in 2000, Bangor Plastic and Hand Surgery provides state-of- the-art cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in an AAAASF accredited facility. We strive to create a warm, friendly environment in which our patients can pursue their cosmetic goals, explore new ideas about appearance and rejuvenation, or just heal following injury or illness. We understand the importance of dignity and confidentiality, and we will work with your specific needs to enhance your natural beauty through the use of safe, effective techniques and the most advanced technology.
At Bangor Plastic and Hand Surgery, our goal is to deliver an advanced level of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery care in a reassuring, informative, and respectful atmosphere.
- We provide the latest but safest cosmetic and reconstructive surgery solutions for our patients' individual needs.
- We strive to educate our patients about the best treatments for their lifestyles and goals, so that they can make prudent and informed decisions.
- Our skilled surgeon and professional staff are available for patients 24 hours a day. We encourage patients to call with any questions or concerns before minor issues turn into problems, and before non issues turn into worry and sleeplessness.
- We take care to ensure that patients always understand their procedure options, the potential risks, and the expected results
- We endeavor to balance prompt and complete care for all our patients.
- Our patients well-being comes first. We make every effort never to have an unhappy patient or a preventable complication.
Let us help you bring your total beauty to the surface. Please contact us for a consultation today.
Please see the list of insurance companies we participate with at this time: Aetna, Harvard Pilgrim, Maine Community Healthcare, Mainecare (cancer and pediatric only),Medicare, Meritain Health, WellCare.