The successful Bangor Plastic and Hand Surgery applicant will have strong time management skills, the ability to handle multiple priorities and the ability to work closely with providers and staff in a high volume, fast paced private practice. Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications skills required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet customers at check in and check out.
- Manage incoming telephone lines.
- Schedule patient visits for multiple providers.
- Update and maintain correct patient data, insurance information and collect co-pays or outstanding balances.
- Schedule, maintain and update current information on physician/provider schedules ensuring that patients are scheduled properly and appointments are confirmed.
- Process insurance referrals
- Scan documents and file appropriately.
- Maintain office supplies and inventory.
- Comply with all HIPAA and OSHA regulations and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
Two year prior medical office experience and medical terminology are required. Must be proficient in computer applications.
To be considered candidates must include a COVER LETTER highlighting your applicable qualifications along with your RESUME.
We are seeking an energetic, compassionate Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant with excellent communication/interpersonal skills and a sharp attention to detail. This position is responsible for providing the highest standard of care to all surgical patients. Clinical experience in a surgical specialty in the outpatient environment is preferred. An interest in aesthetic procedures is a plus. Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner experience: 2 years preferred.
- Master's Degree: Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
- Licensure/Certification: NP or PA license, Certificate of Authority
- DEA license with no restrictions
This amazing career opportunity provides a very competitive compensation and benefit package.